Yummy Toast Spread
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2-5 minutes
A sweet, creamy and crunchy spread that kids will love. Use a cookie cutter to make toast shapes for extra fun.
- 50ml crunchy Organic Larder Peanut Butter
- 40ml Organic Larder Honey
- 1 tub plain fat free smooth cottage cheese (250g)
- Stir the peanut butter and honey into the tub of cottage cheese. Store in the fridge.
- When you feel like a snack, toast slices of brown bread. Use your favourite cookie cutter to cut out a shape from each hot toast slice.
- Top each shape with the sweet-cheese spread, and eat straight away, fresh and warm. Yum!
Hints and Tips
- You may like to decorate with any tiny pieces of dried or fresh fruit or vegetables.
- Fibre-rich whole-wheat bread is your best bread choice.
- Keep all the bread offcuts in a container in the freezer, for Mom to process into crumbs for combining with grated cheese for topping Macaroni Cheese.
Organic Larder Acacia Honey
Organic Larder Peanut Butter