Quick Breakfast Muffin Quiche
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
A deliciously simple, breakfast/ brunch treat.
- 12 Slices White Bread, crusts removed
- Organic Larder butter, for spreading
- 6 slices turkey ham, chopped
- 200g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 100g Organic Larder cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 Organic Larder Biodynamic eggs, lightly whisked
- 10ml mixed herbs
- 10ml Organic Larder barbecue spice
- 125ml Organic Larder milk
- Spread one side of the bread slices with butter and press into 12 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) lightly greased muffin tins. Bake at 200°C for 5–6 minutes or until just golden.
- Fill each bread case with a little of the ham, ricotta and cheddar cheese. Place the egg, herbs, barbecue spice and milk in a jug and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the bread cases and bake for 10–15 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Hints and Tips
You can freeze these quiches for up to 2 months. Place in the fridge to defrost and warm in a low oven.