Banana Breakfast Cake in a Mug
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
Make this delicious Cake in a mug for breakfast or just for you because it’s easy, fun, sticky and scrumptious!
- ½ a banana, mashed
- 15 ml Organic Larder sunflower oil
- 1 Organic Larder Biodynamic egg
- 15 ml Organic Larder low fat milk
- 60 ml Organic Larder brown sugar
- 60 ml Organic Larder self-raising wheat flour
- A pinch of Organic Larder Cinnamon
- 15 ml Organic Larder nuts, chopped (optional)
- 15 ml raisins (optional)
- 1 Large Coffee Mug
- Add the banana, oil, egg and milk to your mug. Mix well with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth using a teaspoon.
- Microwave on high for 2 – 3 minutes until cake has risen up out of the mug.
- Eat while still lovely and warm, or top with a little icing made from SPAR icing sugar mixed with a drop of water. Yum Yum!
Hints and Tips
- For a creamy topping, you can mix 2 tablespoons SPAR cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of our icing sugar and a few drops of SPAR lemon juice. Just dollop on top!
- Organic Larder sunflower oil
- Organic Larder Biodynamic eggs
- Organic Larder low fat milk
- Organic Larder brown sugar
- Organic Larder self-raising wheat flour
- Organic Larder Cinnamon
- Organic Larder nuts